Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Being on CP Staff Rocks!-Kyndal Goza

Ever since the CP staff girls came to my high school to do a private camp, I knew that was what I wanted to do after my senior year. Being on CP staff has opened so many new experiences for me as well as everyone else on staff. I have met so many girls through CP staff that live all over Texas that I now consider to be some of my best friends!. Not only am I doing what I love which is teaching dance, but I am also learning so many new things about dance. There is not one day where I say "man I do not wanna go to work today". The owners of CP are the most wonderful people I have ever met in my life and they teach me so much not only about improving my teaching skills, but more importantly about myself. I couldn't ask for a better job! I cannot wait for this summer and all the great events I will get to work! I plan on staying with CP for as long as I possibly can (: 
-Kyndal Goza

1 comment:

  1. Kyndal, I love this so much!!! But most importantly, I love you :)
    I can't wait when everyone is reunited at Staff Clinic!!
    CP IS THE BEST!! <3

    ReplyDelete