Wednesday, April 20, 2011

See you this Summer!-Ashley Johnson, CP Sr. Staff

I am STOKED about this summer with Crowd Pleasers as a 3rd year staff member! From competing when I was in high school at Crowd Pleasers competitions or attending summer camps until now working for them as a teacher and choreographer, every moment has been memorable and will be cherished  for the rest of my life! I am truly blessed to get to work for this company and to know that I can inspire young dancers like I once was, to pursue their passion for dance is so rewarding.

I am looking forward to Officer Camp to meet with our talented teachers and dance with those who have a common drive to live in every "step" they take. Watching young ladies be challenged and rise to the occasion with a love for what they do and for their fellow team mates is amazing to see every year. I am also looking forward to bonding with teams at the Private Camps I teach like I have for the past 2 years. Every time I can teach someone to do what I love and see beautiful young ladies transform a piece of choreography into a work of art I get so excited!  This is the job I want to continue for the rest of my life! At CP it is the staff’s goal to leave a camp knowing something new from every girl we teach and to motivate them to gain a deeper knowledge not only of their craft, but of who they are as a person. See you this summer!
Peace, Love and CP!!!!- Ashley Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment